Our "Wicker" peshtemals are incredibly tactile and combine a checkered woven texture with horizontal stripe overlays. Finished with playfully twisted tassels, our Wicker peshtemal combines traditional Buldan weaving craftsmanship with a modern take on the intricate art of wicker weaving.
These Turkish towels are particularly soft, lightweight and durable.
Origin: Buldan, Turkey
Material: 100% Turkish Cotton
Size: 39 x 71" (100 x 180cm)
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Some variance in colour, pattern and fringes is normal due to the manual production process and makes each towel truly unique.
- Highly versatile, use as a bath or beach towel, a sarong, wrap or pareo, throw, etc.
- Lightweight & compact - takes up less than half the space than terrycloth towels when folded
- Soft and durable - flat woven texture
- Highly functional - absorbs water quickly and efficiently
- Quick to dry (up to 3x faster than terrycloth towels) and more hygienic, preventing bacteria growth, mould and the typical terrycloth “wet towel smell”
- Ethically made - crafted in small family-owned mills, supporting the local craft of Buldan
- Sustainable, made from pure 100% Turkish cotton