This sophisticated and neutral peshtemal works perfectly as a shawl, wrap or furniture scarf with a waffle texture balanced with grey beige stripes.
The feel of the fabric is distinctly tactile and linen-like. Made from pure, long threaded cotton, this peshtemal will work well in modern rustic, boho and mid century modern interiors, as a stylish scarf or as a scandi-chic bathroom accessory.
Origin: Buldan, Turkey
Material: 100% Turkish Cotton
Size: 39 x 71" (100 x 180cm)
Weight: 0.8 lbs (360 grams)
Some variance in colour, pattern and fringes is normal due to the manual production process and makes each towel truly unique.
- Highly versatile, use as a scarf, wrap, furniture scarf, throw, bath or beach towel, a sarong or pareo, etc.
- Lightweight & compact - rolls up to 1/5th its size and can be easily stored away
- Soft and durable - flat woven texture
- Highly functional - absorbs water quickly and efficiently
- Quick to dry (up to 3x faster than terrycloth towels) and more hygienic, preventing bacteria growth, mould and the typical terrycloth “wet towel smell”
- Ethically made - crafted in small family-owned mills, supporting the local craft of Buldan
- Sustainable, made from pure 100% Turkish cotton