The Danish pastry is well known for its multilayered texture and sweet taste that perfectly pairs with tea or coffee. "The Cherry Danish" throw is a similarly fit companion for a daily break at a calm moment, and is sure to invoke hygge in your life (without the extra calories!).
The timeless herringbone pattern and luxurious cotton texture of this throw makes it a perfect statement piece for both indoor and outdoor use. This throw will be a chic addition to your home to elevate your interiors and can also be worn as a stylish scarf!
Flat woven in line with traditional techniques, this towel packs up super compact either folding or rolling, and will not take up precious space in your bag or closet. Pack light and travel far with this towel - Take it with you on your next journey, to the boat, the spa, the gym, the beach or the park!
Better yet, this towel will get softer with every wash (a unique characteristic of the long-fibered Turkish cotton it is made of) and will last you years to come.
Origin: Buldan, Turkey
Material: 100% Turkish Cotton
Size: 39 x 71" (100 x 180cm)
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Some variance in colour, pattern and fringes is normal due to the manual production process and makes each towel truly unique.
- Highly versatile, use as a towel, throw, wrap or blanket
- Lightweight & compact - takes up less than half the space than terrycloth towels when folded
- Soft and durable - flat woven texture
- Highly functional - absorbs water quickly and efficiently
- Quick to dry (up to 3x faster than terrycloth towels) and more hygienic, preventing bacteria growth, mould and the typical terrycloth “wet towel smell”
- Ethically made - crafted in small family-owned mills, supporting the local craft of Buldan
- Sustainable, made from pure 100% Turkish cotton