The “Ruby Flame” towel was inspired by its namesake gemstone, the fiery red Ruby. As a precious gem, the Ruby amplifies energy and vitality and its glowing tint suggests an inextinguishable flame within the stone. The Ruby Flame wants to be seen, so it is a perfect statement piece in your home with its hand-braided long cotton fringes or as a companion in your outdoor adventures, be it a picnic, a garden party or festival.
Not only will the vibrant geometric design of this special towel help brighten up your soul, it can help transform the look of a space in your home by adding texture and colour. Use it as a bath sheet, a stylish throw in your living room or a furniture scarf in your bedroom.
Flat woven in line with traditional techniques, this towel packs up super compact either folding or rolling, and will not take up precious space in your bag or closet. Pack light and travel far with this towel - Take it with you on your next journey, to the boat, the spa, the gym, the beach or the park!
Better yet, this towel will get softer with every wash (a unique characteristic of the long-fibered Turkish cotton it is made of) and will last you years to come.
Origin: Buldan, Turkey
Material: 100% Turkish Cotton
Size: 39 x 71" (100 x 180cm)
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Some variance in colour, pattern and fringes is normal due to the manual production process and makes each towel truly unique.
- Highly versatile, use as a towel, throw, wrap or blanket
- Lightweight & compact - takes up less than half the space than terrycloth towels when folded
- Soft and durable - flat woven texture
- Highly functional - absorbs water quickly and efficiently
- Quick to dry (up to 3x faster than terrycloth towels) and more hygienic, preventing bacteria growth, mould and the typical terrycloth “wet towel smell”
- Ethically made - crafted in small family-owned mills, supporting the local craft of Buldan
- Sustainable, made from pure 100% Turkish cotton