Our “Under the Palms” double-sided Turkish towel is inspired by the beach, borrowing from the patterns of the Areca palm tree and combining its leafy motif with a gentle pastel green.
Imagine being perfectly relaxed on a sweet summer afternoon, under the shadow of a palm tree swaying gently above you. The rustle of the palm tree leaves are in perfect harmony with the sound of the gentle waves - nature’s own melody.
This is the feeling that our “Under the Palms” peshtemal evokes and we are thrilled to share it with you. “Under the Palms” is crafted from a double sided cotton Jacquard Fabric - a highly textured fabric with patterns that are woven, rather than printed. The intricate jacquard weave also means that the design is reversible. The towel can be flipped to reveal a second colour and pattern, making it the perfect beach accessory or focal point in home decor.
Origin: Buldan, Turkey
Material: 100% Turkish Cotton
Size: 35 x 67" (90 x 170cm)
Weight: 0.66s lbs (300 grams)
Some variance in colour, pattern and fringes is normal due to the manual production process and makes each towel truly unique.
- Highly versatile, use as a bath or beach towel, a sarong, wrap or pareo, throw, etc.
- Lightweight & compact - takes up less than half the space than terrycloth towels when folded
- Soft and durable - flat woven texture
- Highly functional - absorbs water quickly and efficiently
- Quick to dry (up to 3x faster than terrycloth towels) and more hygienic, preventing bacteria growth, mould and the typical terrycloth “wet towel smell”
- Ethically made - crafted in small family-owned mills, supporting the local craft of Buldan
- Sustainable, made from pure 100% Turkish cotton